Terms and conditions
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Impact Studios LLC, 92 W Springfield St #3, Boston, MA 02118.
- Device means any device that can access the Service, including but not limited to a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Products refers to items sold by, or on behalf of Us.
- Service refers to instruction or participation in Pilates and other forms of exercise instruction, including, but not limited to, Pilates, yoga, barre, meditation, or any other activity, whether for purchase or complementary, whether at Our physical location at 29 Stanhope Street, or any other temporary or permanent location in which we preform our services, including online instruction in your home.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Website.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to ImpactPilates, accessible from impactpilates.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, using our Service, purchasing our Products, or, where applicable, the company, or other legal individual or entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, Our Service or purchasing Our Products
- These Terms and Conditions govern the use of this Service and serves as the agreement operating between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Website and Service.
- Your access to and use of the Website and Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website.
- By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You must immediately discontinue using the Website and our Service.
- By using the Website or Service, You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 (“minors”) to use the Service without a separate signed agreement between Us and the parent or guardian of the Minor.
- We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, Your breach these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon termination, Your right to use the Website and Service will cease immediately.
- Online group mat classes are held via Zoom. Meeting ID’s and Access codes are sent automatically by Gymcatch, via email, once you register for a class.
- Cancellations for online Mat classes can be done directly through Gymcatch, or by emailing your instructor, or emailing email@example.com. Private instruction sessions must be cancelled by emailing your instructor directly. All cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will be charged for the session, and no credit will be issued for the missed class.
- Valid cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance through Gymcatch will automatically be credited a pass to register for an alternate class. For private sessions, valid cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance will be refunded to the package or method of payment used to register for the class.
- Private sessions are offered by request only.
- If you are interested in single, duet, triple, or other private sessions, you should confirm availability of our instructors prior to purchasing private class packages. You may contact us either via the contact us form on Our Website, or by emailing your preferred instructor to check availability.
Links to Other Websites
- Our Website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
- The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
- Gymcatch is our current booking software. Payments for packages, or single classes can be made directly through Gymcatch. All Gymcatch purchases are processed through Stripe.
- All payment information is stored directly by Stripe, and not by Us, or by Gymcatch.
- All purchases are made in US Dollars.
- All refunds will be sent to the payment method of your original payment.
- The purchase of class packages contains a promotional credit, applied to the last class(es) in the package. Refunds of partially used packages will forfeit any unused promotional credit, and will not be refunded.
Cancellations / No-Shows
- All cancellation requests must be provided at least 24 hours in advance. All requests must be made to the class/session instructor, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All cancellation requests made less than 24 hours in advance (a “Late Cancellation”) will be charged for that session. Any classes and/or sessions you fail to attend or notify us of will be treated the same as a Late Cancellation.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material (as determined at Our sole discretion), We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
- By continuing to access or use Our Service or Website after any revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole, or in part, you must stop using the Website and the Service.
- Class packages contain a promotional value, reducing the effective cost of a package of classes.
- Promotional value expires after 3 months.
- Promotional value of a package will be applied to used class credits only after all paid value is used.
- Unused promotional value has no cash value, and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Cancellations for classes purchased with promotional value will be refunded in the form of a class credit, to be used for a future class. Expiration of any promotional value in class credits will be the same as the original promotional value.
- Amounts paid for the package never expires.
- By utilizing the Service, you acknowledge that you are assuming full responsibility for any and all injuries, losses and damages that I incur while attending, exercising or participating Our Service. I hereby waive all claims against Impact Studios LLC, its instructors, its partners, individually or otherwise, for any and all injuries, claims or damages that I might incur while, both while using the Service, and beyond.
- By utilizing the Service, you represent and warrant that you have no underlying medical issues that will prevent you from utilizing our Service. In the event that there is an underlying medical condition that our instructors are aware of, you warrant and represent that you have informed us of any such condition in writing, as well as any limitations such medical conditions will place upon your participation in our Service.
- By utilizing the Service, you hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Impact Studios LLC from any loss, liability, damage, or cost Impact Studios LLC may incur due to the provision of Our Service to You.
- If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You may contact Us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 6O8-332-767I